- Mentor System
MENTORING/ COUNSELING PROCESS
- Allocation of mentor to a group of 15 St
- Keep track of each student's profile in the required Track Records format.
- Provides advice to students on choosing a project topic, project guidelines, and courses they should not be allowed to take.
- Report student cases that have not been resolved to the head of department (HOD), who may then bring the cases to the attention of higher authorities if necessary.
- Even after they graduate, stay in touch with students.
- Regular mentoring/counseling sessions and maintenance of Student Performance Report (SPR).
- Identification of slow/fast learners eased on initial test scores.
- Remedial classes and counseling sessions held for slow learners to improve their perform
- Encouragement given of fast learners to achieve higher levels through online courses like NPTEL and Course track of each student's profile in the required Track Records format.
- Keeps track of complaints, problems, and absenteeism.
- Explains to kids the laws and regulations of academics.
- Obtains each student's IA-I, IA-II, IA-III, and university results for every semester.
- Each student's attendance for all classes is tracked monthly by the CMS.
- Within a week of the results being released, examine the student outcomes and offer advice for poor performance.
- Communicates at least twice during a semester with parents of children to discuss academic performance, attendance difficulties, and future plans.
- Gives students detailed instructions on how to choose elective courses during registration.
- Provides advice and details to help in internship planning.
- Ensures that resources are available for advanced coursework or advanced study.
SPECIAL LECTURE PROGRAMMES FOR TECHNICAL SUBJECTS
COUNSELLING FOR SLOW LEARNERS
Counselling for HMT subject
Counselling for Maths-3 subject
Counselling for English
Coaching for Slow learners
Counselling for Maths
Counselling for Applied Thermodynamics subject